About Chateau de Laquant: American designer Kiaron Laquant debuted his Chateau de Laquant brand in 2009 with exotic leather goods such as Crocodile wallets and Ostrich Duffel bags. Over the years his vision expanded to encompass women's ready-to-wear, Chinchilla coats, Bangle bracelets and accessories, just to name a few. "Timeless but Luxurious" are the go to words of Chateau de Laquant. Whether it be designs from Mink and Sable Coats, Crocodile Duffel Bags or Women's exotic jewelry.
Chateau de Laquant "EXPLORER" Crocodile Back Pack
The "LE EXPLORER" is crafted from Genuine Garment Quality African Nile Crocodile.
• Two crocodile top buckles with brass tabs to secure closure.
• Crocodile Drawstring Closure and flap.
• Brass hardware including zippers and 4 metal feet.
• Two crocodile back straps trimmed in olive green leather.
• One interior slip pocket, one pen pocket and one interior zip pocket.
• Lined with Olive Cow Leather.
• Stamped with our Chateau de Laquant signature.
• Water Proof Technology to avoid stains.
• Crafted with garment quality crocodile for soft to the touch feel.
• Elegantly presented inside our signature-protective felt red dust bag with a card of authenticity and care instructions.
• 16" H x 13" L x 7" D.
• Genuine African Nile Crocodile.
• Made in France.