About Chateau de Laquant: American designer Kiaron Laquant debuted his Chateau de Laquant brand in 2009 with exotic leather goods such as Crocodile wallets and Ostrich Duffel bags. Over the years his vision expanded to encompass women's ready-to-wear, Chinchilla coats, Bangle bracelets and accessories, just to name a few. "Timeless but Luxurious" are the go to words of Chateau de Laquant. Whether it be designs from Mink and Sable Coats, Crocodile Duffel Bags or Women's exotic jewelry.
Chateau de Laquant Keep All Leather Duffel (Black)
This butter soft lamb keep all travel bag is crafted from Genuine Lamb leather and includes pewter hardware and shoulder strap.
• Two leather top handles with a 6" drop.
• Removable, adjustable leather strap with 22" maximum drop.
• Pewter hardware including zippers and 6 metal feet.
• Top zip closure.
• Lined with suede interior.
• Stamped with our Chateau de Laquant signature.
• Water Proof Technology to avoid stains.
• Elegantly presented inside our signature-protective felt red dust bag with a card of authenticity and care Instructions.
• 17" H x 22" L x 10" D.
•Made in France.