About Chateau de Laquant: American designer Kiaron Laquant debuted his Chateau de Laquant brand in 2009 with exotic leather goods such as Crocodile wallets and Ostrich Duffel bags. Over the years his vision expanded to encompass women's ready-to-wear, Chinchilla coats, Bangle bracelets and accessories, just to name a few. "Timeless but Luxurious" are the go to words of Chateau de Laquant. Whether it be designs from Mink and Sable Coats, Crocodile Duffel Bags or Women's exotic jewelry.
Chateau de Laquant "LE BORDEAUX" Ostrich Duffel
The "LE BORDEAUX" is a special edition adorned with black hardware Travel bag. It is crafted from Genuine Garment Quality Bordeaux Ostrich.
• Two leather top handles with a 6" drop.
• Removable, adjustable ostrich/leather strap with 22" maximum drop.
• Black hardware including zippers and 6 metal feet.
• Top zip closure.
• Lined with Black Cow Leather.
• Stamped with our Chateau de Laquant signature.
• Water Proof Technology to avoid stains.
• Crafted with garment quality ostrich for soft to the touch feel.
• Elegantly presented inside our signature-protective felt red dust bag with a card of authenticity and care instructions.
• 17" H x 20" L x 10" D.
• Genuine Bordeaux.
• Made in France.