About Chateau de Laquant: American designer Kiaron Laquant debuted his Chateau de Laquant brand in 2009 with exotic leather goods such as Crocodile wallets and Ostrich Duffel bags. Over the years his vision expanded to encompass women's ready-to-wear, Chinchilla coats, Bangle bracelets and accessories, just to name a few. "Timeless but Luxurious" are the go to words of Chateau de Laquant. Whether it be designs from Mink and Sable Coats, Crocodile Duffel Bags or Women's exotic jewelry.
Chateau de Laquant Russian Sable Hooded Coat
Chateau de Laquant Sable fur (Russia) jacket.
• Hooded Collar; hook and eye closure.
• Relaxed silhouette.
• Straight hem.
• One interior buttoned pocket.
• Two slanted side pockets.
• Silk lining.
• Crafted with the finest fur pelts for soft to the touch feel.
• Elegantly presented inside our signature-protective felt red dust bag with a card of authenticity and care instructions.
• Made in Europe of Imported Materials.
• Professional fur dry clean only.
• Finish Length: 33 in. OR 45in.
• Sleeve Length: 31 in.
• Crossback: 20 in.
• Fur Origin: Russia
• Hoods: Yes
• Model's measurements: Height 5'6"/167cm, bust 35"/89cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 37"/94cm, dress size US 6.